OFFER TO BUSINESSES IMPACTED BY FLOODING
Offering FREE face-to-face support services for businesses, the Marches Growth Hub – Herefordshire is a place where businesses can find out more about funding and finance and wider business support available to local Herefordshire businesses, regardless of size or sector, from pre-start to established businesses https://www.marchesgrowthhub.co.uk/about-us/hereford/
Business Flood Recovery Grants for business premises https://www.herefordshire.gov.uk/xfp/form/209
Council Tax and Business rate relief
Council tax relief and Business rate relief is available for properties affected by the recent floods.
Business Grants – we have listed those grants that we feel are the most relevant but there are other funded schemes and programmes available – just ask your local Growth Hub.
- Business Growth Programme – https://www.marchesgrowthhub.co.uk/directory/v/-318
- Marches Building Investment Grant – https://www.marchesgrowthhub.co.uk/directory/v/-207
- BEEP – https://www.marchesgrowthhub.co.uk/directory/v/-183
- The University of Wolverhampton – Cyber Quarter has offered 4 business incubation desks at the Hereford Business Solutions Centre for a business management/administrative function Free of Charge on a temporary arrangement.
- Commercial Property Register – the Economic Development Team can undertake property searches for businesses looking for alternative premises. https://www.herefordshire.gov.uk/info/200145/business/329/commercial_premises
MENTAL HEALTH AND WELLBEING ADVICE
Every Mind Matters – https://www.wisherefordshire.org/mentalhealth
- FREE business resilience 121 sessions are being delivered during February & March by the Marches Growth Hub https://www.marchesgrowthhub.co.uk/news/growth-hub-experts-offering-one-to-one-advice/
- Emergency Planning Team Herefordshire Council (Business Continuity)
- Community Flood Recovery Grants for residential properties – https://www.herefordshire.gov.uk/xfp/form/208
- Flooding advice for farmers and land managers https://www.gov.uk/guidance/flooding-advice-for-farmers-and-land-managers