Meeting of the Parish Council held at 7:00PM on Friday 26th January 2018 at Bromyard and Winslow Town Council Offices.
Present: Paul Friend (Chairman), Pete Stoddart, Helen Allan, David Boddington, Dave Cave
In attendance: David Hunter-Miller (Clerk), Nigel Shaw (Ward Councillor), members of the public
1. Apologies for absence
Apologies were received from Shaun Simpson, Gill Williams and Karen Rock.
2. Declarations of interest
4. To consider and adopt the minutes from the Parish Council meeting on the 22nd November 2017.
The minutes were agreed as a true record and were signed by the Chairman.
1. 174798 – Live And Let Live, Bringsty, Worcester, WR6 5UW. Enforcement Appeal.
The council considered this appeal and agreed to write to The Planning Inspectorate in support of enforcement as it is felt that use of the Live and Let Live’s car park for storage was resulting in high levels of displaced parking in the surrounding area, which was causing difficulty for local residents.
1. Clerk’s salary and expenses – £281.17
2. HMRC (PAYE) – £66.20
3. David Hunter-Miller (letter drop) – £360.37
4. Bromyard and Winslow Town Council (room hire) – £43.20
The above payments were agreed and cheques duly signed.
5. To note payment of £286.97 for Clerk’s salary and expenses paid 06/12/17
6. To note payment of £66.40 to HMRC paid 06/12/17
The above payments were noted.
7. Councillors’ reports and Items for the next agenda
It was noted that a static caravan had been taken along the Downs Road which had caused difficulty for road users and residents. It was agreed to notify the Police of the incident.
It was agreed that the Neighbourhood Development Plan would be a standing agenda item at future meetings.
8. Date of the next meeting
The next scheduled meeting of the Parish Council is at 7:30PM on Wednesday 7th February 2018.
The meeting closed at 19:28PM.